Member Appreciation Events
Join us to celebrate summer in Maine and being a part of the Town & Country Federal Credit Union family. To say thank you to our members and the communities where we do business, we are hosting a member appreciation event at each of our six branches in the coming months. Stop by to meet and visit with our staff, get acquainted with other members and enjoy a meal on us as well as have a chance to win a few prizes. Here's the schedule, weather permitting:
- Scarborough, Friday, July 10 -- lunch -- 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Saco, Thursday, July 16 -- lunch -- 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Forest Avenue, Friday, July 31 -- lunch -- 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Millcreek, Thursday, August 6 -- breakfast -- 8:30 to 10:30 am
- Main Street, Friday, August 14 -- lunch -- 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Northgate, Thursday, August 27 -- lunch -- 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
Watch for more details in our branches and Facebook in the coming weeks.
Maine Cancer Foundation Sponsorship
At Town & Country, we're very proud to be a Sponsor for the good people at Maine Cancer Foundation. The mission of the Maine Cancer Foundation is to improve the health and wellbeing of Maine People by funding cancer research, education and patient support programs. The Foundation was established with a commitment to keep 100% of funds raised in Maine.
Maine Cancer Foundation hosts four major annual events, which Town & Country actively supports. Following are the dates for 2015:
- 17th Annual Mary's Walk, Sunday, March 15th
- 5th Annual Twilight 5K, Thursday, June 11th
- 8th Annual Tri for a Cure, Sunday, July 26th
- Pink Tulip Project, Month of October