As a busy business, your day is usually predetermined before it even starts, which doesn't leave a lot of time to run to the bank every time you need to check your balance, see if a check has cleared, or transfer funds. With Online Banking, you can manage all of these things and more without ever leaving your desk.
Our encrypted software is secure, easy to use, and completely free. So you can do your banking whenever it's convenient to you from home, the office...just about anywhere!
- Free, safe, and secure for Town & Country members
- Town & Country's new online banking will offer many convenient features, including:
- Mobile banking for Apple and Android devices
- Text banking to check balances and make transfers
- Account alerts to email or text alerts to phones
- Deposit checks with smart phones
- FinanceWorks™ personal financial management system
- View images of cleared checks
- Single sign on for T&C Visa credit card information
- Enhanced bill payment service
- Downloadable statements
First Time Users
- To learn more about our new online banking system, watch a demonstration video and view FAQs about how it works.
- When you logon to the system for the first time, use your current online banking security credentials. Once you go through a few quick steps to customize your settings, you'll be ready to use the new online banking system.
- Please feel free to contact us at 800-649-3495 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Bill Pay
Pay one-time or recurring bills from your desk, laptop, or anywhere else you have an internet connection.
- Free, highly secure service for Town & Country members
- Pay bills anytime, anywhere with internet access
- Pay all bills through one screen
- Conveniently pay bills from a smart phone
- Make one-time or recurring payments
- Schedule payments in advance
- Reduce postage stamps and paper waste
- Save time; eliminate unnecessary trips to a branch