Platinum Visa® Credit Card
Shop til you drop this holiday season and save.
Use your Platinum Visa Credit Card this holiday season and pay just 4.9% APR* on qualified purchases posted between November 3 through December 31, 2014. Plus, you'll pay this rate through the May 2015 billing cycle.
Make the Town & Country Platinum Visa Credit Card your first choice for the holidays.
Apply online today!
The APR is not valid on cash advances and balance transfers.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. To qualify, you must be a card holder currently in good standing -- you must have demonstrated responsible use of your card and must not have had delinquent payments within a specified period. After your May 2015 billing cycle, the rate will return to the current rate indicated on your statement.
- Make purchases virtually anytime, anywhere
- Great rates
- Platinum Visa
- No balance transfer fees
- No annual fees
- No cash advance fees
- Flexible credit limits
- Personalized local service
- You may be eligible for debt protection with Loan Protection Plus
- Manage your card with online banking--view account activity and make payments
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
- Benefits include travel accident insurance, auto rental insurance and Visa zero liability fraud protection
- Verified By Visa
If you enjoy shopping online, you'll have added security with Verified by Visa®. It's a free service that protects your existing Visa card with a personal password, giving you reassurance that only you can use your card online.
- Loan Protection
Protect yourself in the event of unforeseen circumstances with Loan Protection Plus through Town & Country Federal Credit Union. Loan protection will help cancel or reduce repayments of debt at times when other things in life may take priority.
- Loan protection in the event unforeseen circumstances should occur
- Simple eligibility requirements
- Enrollment is fast and easy
- Add protection right over the phone
- Available for consumer loans, home equity loans, and credit card debt
Let us help you find a program that fits your budget and financial needs. Learn more about the many benefits of loan protection.