Be Energy Smart Before Winter Starts
Make your home more comfortable and energy efficient this fall with a Town & Country Flex Loan. Energy-efficient improvements will not only save you money, but are good for the environment and can enhance the value of your home.
Now is a great time to upgrade your homes central heating system to natural gas or a more efficient oil unit, add supplemental heating with a new wood stove, improve your homes insulation, replace windows and doors or upgrade your appliances to save on energy costs over time. You can even pre-buy your fuel, wood pellets or fire wood before the snow flies for added peace of mind.
Many improvements may be eligible for incentives from Efficiency Maine. Click here to learn more.
A Town & Country Flex Loan is a great way to fund any unplanned or planned expenses or special project around the house without tapping into your home's equity. You'll also find:
- Competitively low rates
- Discounted rates with automatic payment
- Flexible terms to fit your budget
- Apply in minutes -- in person, online, or over the phone
- Local, Southern Maine decision-making for faster approvals
- Personalized, friendly service from start to finish
- Loan Protection
Protect yourself in the event of unforeseen circumstances with Loan Protection Plus through Town & Country Federal Credit Union. Loan protection will help cancel or reduce repayments of debt at times when other things in life may take priority.
• Loan protection in the event unforeseen circumstances should occur
• Simple eligibility requirements
• Enrollment is fast and easy
• Add protection right over the phone
• Available for consumer loans, home equity loans, and credit card debt
Let us help you find a program that fits your budget and financial needs. Learn more about the many benefits of loan protection.