Resolve to Be Debt Free
The New Year is the perfect time to take stock of your finances. It is a good time to set goals, save more and pay off debt. For some of us, we realize just how much debt we've accumulated once the holiday bills arrive. If credit card bills and other unsecured debt is getting the better of you, debt consolidation may be the answer. A Flex Loan allows you to pay the principal and interest while paying off the balance over a period of time.
In addition to debt consolidation, a Flex Loan can help you fund virtually any of life's expenses -- both planned and unplanned, including unexpected car repairs, home improvements, medical bills, heating fuel and even a vacation getaway.
Plus, we'll work with you to find flexible payments and flexible terms to meet your budget.
Contact us today to see how you can reduce debt and save more in the new year.
A Town & Country Flex Loan is a great way to fund any unplanned or planned expenses or special project around the house without tapping into your home's equity. You'll also find:
- Competitively low rates
- Discounted rates with automatic payment
- Flexible terms to fit your budget
- Apply in minutes -- in person, online, or over the phone
- Local, Southern Maine decision-making for faster approvals
- Personalized, friendly service from start to finish
- Loan Protection
Protect yourself in the event of unforeseen circumstances with Loan Protection Plus through Town & Country Federal Credit Union. Loan protection will help cancel or reduce repayments of debt at times when other things in life may take priority.
• Loan protection in the event unforeseen circumstances should occur
• Simple eligibility requirements
• Enrollment is fast and easy
• Add protection right over the phone
• Available for consumer loans, home equity loans, and credit card debt
Let us help you find a program that fits your budget and financial needs. Learn more about the many benefits of loan protection.