Overdraft Privilege Opt In
Town & Country's discretionary Overdraft Privilege service may help you avoid the potential cost and hassle of an overdraft, while adding value to your account.
We offer a standard overdraft protection service for all eligible accounts that will cover your checks and automatic bill payments in the case of an overdraft. In addition, we may authorize ATM withdrawals and everyday debit card purchases. However, in order for us to do this, you need to opt-in to our Overdraft Privilege service for ATM and everyday debit cards purchases.
To opt-in for Overdraft Privilege, simply fill out this form and follow the instructions. We will send you a letter to confirm your choice once you opt-in.
There are many great reasons to opt-in for Town & Country's Overdraft Privilege service:
- It can pay up to $800 in overdrafts on eligible personal accounts ($1,500 on eligible business accounts)
- Will help avoid embarrassment, inconvenience and expensive charges from merchants for returned items
- Is available for online bill payment and ACH transactions
- Costs you nothing unless you use it.
- Our normal non-sufficient funds ort overdraft charges will apply to each item that would create an overdraft on your account.
- We will send you a notice each time an overdraft occurs
Restrictions do apply. Be sure to read the Overdraft Privilege Service Policy for more program details.