Shared Branching enables you to enjoy vacations or business trips without the worry of being away from your credit union. Enjoy access to over 5,000 compatible credit unions across the United States, as if you were in your hometown.
Town & Country is proud to be a shared branching institution. This partnership enables you to go wherever your travels take you and still maintain access to banking functions like making deposits, transferring funds, and more. Easily go online and find the shared branch nearest to you.
- Access over 5,000 cooperating credit unions nationwide (including 120 international locations)
- Access to over 220 surcharge-free SURF ATM locations in Maine
- Conduct a wide range of banking functions as if you were at a Town & Country branch:
- Make deposits
- Withdraw or transfer funds
- Account inquiries
- Make loan payments
- Purchase money orders or traveler's checks
- Easily search for the location nearest you:
- By phone
- Via a free downloadable iPhone app, called BranchFinder
To utilize shared branching, members should provide the following:
- Credit union name
- Account number
- A government-issued photo id
Visit co-opsharedbranch.org and search by address, city, state, or zip code to find the location nearest you! Or call 888-SITE-CO-OP (888-748-3266).
Other Tools Available:
Live Help: Need account information? Call 888-837-6500 for personal assistance.
Some restrictions may apply and availability of funds deposited will depend on your credit union policy. Some shared branch locations may charge a fee for certain services.