Each summer, Town & Country like to celebrate summer in Maine by hosting a member appreciation cookout at each of our six branches. It is our way of saying thank you to our members and the communities where we do business. Members have a chance to visit with our staff, get acquainted with other members, and enjoy a food truck meal on us. Plus, attendees have a chance to win a few fun prizes and play some summertime games.
There are so many fun summertime events in Maine and Town & Country loves to be a part of them. We sponsor and participate in some great happenings throughout the year, but particularly during the summer.
- Maine Cancer Foundation's annual Mary's Walk, on the campus of Thornton Academy, Saco
- Maine Cancer Foundation’s annual Twilight 5K, on the campus of SMCC, South Portland
- 4th of July Celebration at Bug Light Park, South Portland
- Maine Cancer Foundation’s Tri for a Cure Expo, on the campus of SMCC
- Maine Cancer Foundation’s Tri for a Cure, on the campus of SMCC
- Art in the Park, Millcreek Park in South Portland
- Scarborough SummerFest
- Husky Fest, USM Portland Campus
Scarborough Summer Concerts in the Park
Town & Country is proud to be one of the sponsors for the popular free summertime concert series hosted by the Scarborough Community Chamber of Commerce. Each summer, people from around the area enjoy the sounds of popular local artists at this family-friendly event. Watch for the entertainment line up and dates for 2017.
South Portland Summer Concerts at Mill Creek Park
Town & Country is also pleased to sponsor the Summer Concert Series at Mill Creek Park hosted by the South Portland Parks, Recreation and Waterfront Department. A great line up of local artists appear on Wednesday evenings throughout the summer at this free family-friendly event. will be on hand throughout the summer at this family-friendly event. Watch for concert dates and details for 2018.