Exciting New Branch Hours and Lobby Access
As of May 24th, we are pleased to announce adjustments to our in-branch services including walk-in lobby access for teller transactions, and walk-in requests for available appointments for lending, accounts, and other services. In order to provide exceptional service and limit wait times, appointments will be coordinated with an available Manager, Assistant Manager or Member Service Representative.
In conjunction with our adjustments to in-branch services, we are also offering expanded in-branch hours on Thursdays from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (lobbies AND drive-thru); and lobbies will remain open until 5:30 p.m. on Fridays, consistent with current drive-thru hours. The hours of other services including our Call Center, Cards, Consumer Lending, Mortgage, and Collections will also have those same, expanded hours.
New Branch Hours (Lobby and Drive-Thru), effective May 24th:
Monday – Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Our Call Center is open Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to Noon by calling 800.649.3495.
If you plan on visiting one of our branch lobbies, please review our health and safety protocols and guidelines we have in place:
- Please remove hats or sunglasses;
- If you are feeling ill or displaying any COVID symptoms, please postpone your visit for another time;
- Hand sanitizer is located at lobby entrances for your use upon arrival;
- We have plexiglass in place at all teller stations and in staff offices for the health and safety of you and our staff;
- To limit branch capacity, we ask that, unless necessary, only one member of your party come into the branch;
- We’re still going to be keeping our greetings ‘virtual’ for now so, although we’ll be smiling when you come in and we serve you, we will not be shaking hands or hugging at this time and will still maintain appropriate social distancing for all interactions out of an abundance of caution;
- For your convenience, If you want to meet with one of our branch staff members, we highly encourage you to make an appointment. To make, cancel, or reschedule an appointment, please click here to access our scheduling system, ‘For Town and Country and As YOU Wish’.
- Due to health protocols, our restrooms are closed to the public.
Link to the latest COVID-19 CDC information and guidelines.
Link to Maine CDC information and guidelines.
While we look forward to seeing you in-person, we highly recommend that members use our convenient digital services available 24/7 including our mobile app, online banking, ATMs, and continue to use our drive thru for in-person, teller transactions.
Please reach out to us with any questions or assistance via email at email@example.com, or by phone at 800.649.3495. For information on financial assistance for COVID or other challenges, click here. We will work hard to find a solution that helps you.
Come experience what we can do for you.