Millcreek Branch Renovation
At Town & Country, we are committed to continuously enhancing and upgrading your in-branch experience. Our Millcreek branch is undergoing a complete renovation to better serve our members. To best accommodate the completion of the renovation and ensure the least amount of disruption, it is necessary to close this branch from April 8-15, re-opening on Tuesday, April 16.
To limit any inconvenience during this brief closure, we have a variety of alternatives and assistance in place:
- Shared Branching– Town & Country is a member of the Shared Branch Network, which provides you with the ability to conduct most transactions at more than 175 shared branch locations in Maine, and nearly 6,000 nationwide. In fact, there are two shared branch locations within a half mile of our Millcreek branch. These include: Evergreen CU at 799 Broadway; and Coast Line CU at 333 Cottage Road.
- SURF Network– We are a founding member of the SURF ATM Network, which provides our members access to the largest, surcharge-free ATM network in Maine with more than 260 locations statewide. During the brief closure, our on-site ATM will not be in service; however, there are two SURF (surcharge-free) ATMs within a half mile of our Millcreek branch – Evergreen CU at 799 Broadway; and Coast Line CU at 333 Cottage Road.
- 24/7 Access– Your credit union is a leader in investing in user-friendly technology that allows you to conduct most financial transactions on your schedule. From our easy-to-use mobile app for your smart phone, to our online banking platform, you can nearly do it all whenever you want from wherever you are. If you need lending services during the closure, you can apply for a loan by phone to get a fast, local decision.
- Mobile Check Deposit– If you haven’t used this easy service before, this would be a great time to try it. You may never deposit a check any other way again – it’s that good and that convenient.
- On-site Staff– Although the branch will be closed for business, we will have staff on-site during regular hours of operation. They will be available to answer questions, and assist with any needs, such as downloading our app, accessing information and other inquiries.
- Visit One of Our Other Branches- For any assistance that requires visiting a branch, we have five other branches that will be open regular hours during this time including our branch at 557 Main Street in South Portland (2.9 miles away); two branches in Portland (Forest Avenue, and Northgate); U.S. Route One in Scarborough; and Elm Street in Saco.
- Phone Assistance- Call any of our helpful staff at 207-773-5656, with questions, needs and concerns.
Although we have extensive resources available to help while the Millcreek branch is closed during this brief period, we understand you may experience some inconvenience, nevertheless. We appreciate your understanding and patience, and look forward to the end result – a modern, user-friendly branch that better matches our expectations for your in-branch experience.
Click to view full image
Come experience what we can do for you.