For Town and Country and Our Community
At Town & Country, we believe we have a responsibility to help make our communities a better place for all our neighbors. One way we do this is by giving back and supporting the events and programs of local non-profit organizations and community groups through sponsorships and donations.
While there are many worthy causes and organizations doing good work, there are several areas we primarily focus on including:
- Financial Wellbeing
- Affordable Housing
- Health and Wellness
- Youth and Education Programs
- Serve Underserved Populations
- Community Enrichment
Sponsorship or Donation Guidelines
If your non-profit organization, community group, club or school has an event or fundraiser coming up that you are seeking financial support for or an in-kind donation, please feel free to reach out to us.
A couple of things to keep in mind. Donation requests should:
- Support the spirit of the cooperative principal of “People Helping People”;
- Help the people and communities of Southern Maine;
- Assist the work or an organization rather than directly benefit an individual;
- Not support a third-party organization;
- Not be given to political candidates or campaigns;
- Not be considered for taxpayer supported agencies;
- Not be considered for scholarship funds;
- Not be considered for professional seminars or employee recognition programs.
Please allow four weeks from the time your request is submitted for a reply. Decisions to approve a sponsorship or donation request are based on available resources and the credit union’s priorities and criteria. Completed online applications are reviewed on a monthly basis. Organizations will be notified via email if the request is approved.Apply Now
Come experience what we can do for you.