Town & Country Federal Credit Union makes managing your money easier and more convenient with our online banking. Access your account any time from your computer or mobile device.
View a summary of all your accounts, make transfers, and see your monthly spending and saving patterns all from one homepage. Enjoy several convenient features and tools to help you manage your money.
Free, safe, and secure for Town & Country members
Town & Country's online banking offers many convenient features, including:
- Check balances and transfer money
- Access E-statements, alerts and letters
- Pay bills and send money
- Access Visa Credit Card information
- Send money to other members instantly
- Update contact information
- Manage text banking for balances and transfers
- Sign up for alerts through email and text
- Track savings and spending
- View images of cleared checks
Online Banking: Bill Pay
Pay one-time or recurring bills from your desktop, laptop or anywhere else you have an internet connection.
- Free, highly secure service for Town & Country members
- Pay bills anytime, anywhere with internet access
- Pay all bills through one screen
- Conveniently pay bills from a smart phone
- Make one-time or recurring payments
- Schedule payments in advance
- Reduce postage stamps and paper waste
- Save time; eliminate unnecessary trips to a branch
If your phone is always with you, so is convenient access to a number of banking functions at Town & Country Federal Credit Union. Pay bills, check balances, even deposit checks directly from your phone. Enjoy convenient banking access anytime, from anywhere with your mobile device. That way, you can make your kid's game or drop them off to soccer practice and never have to worry about juggling banking tasks again!
We have apps available for iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Anytime, anywhere access to your accounts via your mobile devices
- Fast, free, and secure
- Available on Apple and Android devices
- iPhone users can use Touch ID to login to the app
- Manage a number of banking functions from the convenience of your phone:
- Check balances
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Make payments to your T&C loans
- Deposit checks directly from your phone or tablet
- Text banking to check balances
- Account alerts available
- Perfect when you're on-the-go
If you love the convenience technology brings to your life, you’ll be excited to know you can now manage your accounts with Town & Country’s new skill for Alexa.
Alexa is Amazon’s cloud-based voice service and provides capabilities, or skills, allowing users to create a more personalized experience. With Town & Country’s skill, you’ll be able to stay on top of your finances just by asking Alexa. You can securely access your checking, savings, loan and credit card account balances and monitor your spending through any Amazon® Alexa-enabled device including Echo, Dot, Tap, Show and the new Spot.
Town & Country is the first credit union and among the first banks in the nation to offer an Alexa Skill with account linking and account management functionality.
Amazon Alexa: How to Get Started
- Enable Skill — Open the Alexa app or go to Amazon.com. Select "skills" and search for TCFCU. Select "enable" and accept "terms and conditions."
- Link your account — Enter your Town & Country username and password and create a personal key.
- Talk to Alexa — Now you can talk to Alexa about your Town & Country account.
Here are some things you can ask Alexa about you Town & Country accounts. First, be sure to say, “Alexa, open TCFCU” and provide your personal key.
- "What's my balance in my checking account?"
- "How much money do I have in my savings account?"
We’re always looking for new ways to save you time and make managing your accounts easier. That’s why we are introducing a new feature to Town & Country’s online banking service called Communication Suite. You’ll enjoy the convenience of managing your accounts whenever and wherever you like. New features include:
- Enhanced E-Statements — View and access statement history.
- Letters — Receive and access personalized account letters including information on loans, certificates, overdrafts and more in a timely way.
- Custom Alerts — Set up custom alerts via text or email to help you stay on top of accounts and payments for things like transaction status, account balance updates, loan payment reminders, direct deposits and more.
- Safe and Easy Document Storage — Easy access to all your important documents stored safely in one place.
Leave your Town & Country card at home and pay with your favorite mobile device instead. Whether it’s Samsung®, Apple® or Android™, your payment is always secure and private.
Your card number is never used with your payment, so there's no need to share sensitive account information at the register. Best of all, it's quick. The next time you pay at the register, just pull out your device and pay. See more details below — then enroll your Town & Country debit or credit card today!
Give money to friends and family without having to drive across town. This convenient service lets you put money right in someone's bank account with a simple email or text. There's no need to exchange private account information.
Giving is great, but it's nice to get a little something every now and then. Fortunately, it's just as easy to make a request with PopMoney as it is to send funds. With PopMoney you can do it all — pay IOUs, collect rent and more, all at no cost to you.
To enroll, login to your Online Banking. PopMoney will be found under the "Move Money" tab. You can also enroll on Town & Country's mobile app.
- Quickly and securely send money from your checking or savings account
- Conveniently available within online banking
- Send notification to contacts via email or text
- Minimal information required:
- Recipient's name
- Recipient's email address or mobile phone number
- No need to exchange private account information
- Users can receive money at one of the following:
- In their eligible account online at their bank (if it's a member of the Popmoney network)
- Online at Popmoney.com
Save valuable time; no trips to the bank necessary
Send Money in Three Easy Steps:
- Send to the recipient's email or mobile phone
- They get notified to enter an account number
- Money goes directly to their bank account
Request Money Be Sent to You:
- Request money from a person or a group
External Funds Transfer
Make sure your money gets where it needs to go with this simple, secure online service. External Funds Transfer lets you move money to and from checking and saving accounts between Town & Country and other financial institutions anytime.
Guarantee your money arrives on time when you schedule transfers in advance. Take care of recurring costs without a second thought by setting up automatic transfers. Email notifications let you know when transfers go through, so you don't have to keep checking your account. It's like putting your finances on autopilot!
- Move your money when and where you want
- Access funds 24/7 via online banking
- Make transfers to Town & Country accounts at other institutions
- Save time writing checks or visiting a branch
- Set up automatic, recurring transfers
- Schedule transfers in advance
- Receive email notifications of activity
- Enjoy enhanced security
This service may help you avoid the potential cost and hassle of an overdraft, while adding value to your account.
We offer a standard overdraft protection service for all eligible accounts that will cover your checks and automatic bill payments in the case of an overdraft. In addition, we may authorize ATM withdrawals and everyday debit card purchases. However, in order for us to do this, you need to opt-in to our Overdraft Privilege service for ATM and everyday debit cards purchases.
To opt-in for Overdraft Privilege, simply click the "Opt In Now" button and follow the instructions. We will send you a letter to confirm your choice once you opt-in.
There are many great reasons to opt-in for Town & Country's Overdraft Privilege service:
- It can pay up to $800 in overdrafts on eligible personal accounts ($1,500 on eligible business accounts)
- Will help avoid embarrassment, inconvenience and expensive charges from merchants for returned items
- Is available for online bill payment and ACH transactions
- Costs you nothing unless you use it.
- Our normal non-sufficient funds ort overdraft charges will apply to each item that would create an overdraft on your account.
- We will send you a notice each time an overdraft occurs
Restrictions do apply. Be sure to read the Overdraft Privilege Service Policy for more program details.
A Visa® debit card from Town & Country offers you all the advantages of a credit card but without monthly payments or finance charges. Make purchases anytime, anywhere Visa is accepted or take it to any convenient ATM to withdraw cash.
Funds are directly deducted from your account, so you don't have to pay a monthly bill or worry about late fees. Whether you're buying souvenirs on a family trip or simply pumping gas around the corner, your purchasing power is always intact.
- Make purchases anytime, virtually anywhere across the globe
- Direct access to your account balance
- No annual fee
- More secure than cash, more widely accepted than checks
- Use your card to make ATM withdrawals
- Access to over 220 surcharge-free SURF ATM locations in Maine
- Access to thousands of PLUS Network ATMs
- Access to Maine's first Express Teller ATM*
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
Come experience what we can do for you.