Sometimes, your finances need a break. When life happens and you need a little extra cash to get by, try skipping a monthly payment on one of your Town & Country loans.
When life happens and you need a little extra cash to get by, try skipping a monthly payment on one of your Town & Country loans.
It’s a simple and convenient way to free up cash when you need it the most. Town & Country’s new self-service Skip-a-Payment program is now available year-round. Just log in to your online banking account any time through our mobile app, or from your computer or laptop. Select “Skip-a-Payment” from the menu bar and follow the four easy steps to sign up.
You can skip a loan payment on eligible Town & Country loans when it is convenient for you:
- Choose to skip a loan payment any time of year
- Self-service program—just log in to online banking
- Skip up to two payments on eligible loans every 12 months
- Skip a payment on multiple loans including auto and flex loans
- Real estate loans and credit cards are not eligible
- $30 participation fee
Come experience what we can do for you.