Banking on-the-go is easier with our shared branching network
Town & Country is proud to be a shared branching institution. This partnership enables you to go wherever your travels take you and still maintain access to banking functions such as making deposits, transferring funds, and more. Enjoy easy access to over 5,700 compatible credit unions across the United States and use them as you would your normal branch.
The Benefits of Our Shared Branching Network
- Access over 5,700 cooperating credit unions nationwide (including 120 international locations)
- Access to over 250 surcharge-free SURF ATM locations in Maine
- Conduct a wide range of banking functions as if you were at a Town & Country branch: Mobile App
- Make deposits
- Withdraw or transfer funds
- Account inquiries
- Make loan payments
- Purchase money orders
- Easily search for the location nearest you:
- By phone
- Via the CO-OP ATM Shared Branch Locater app
To utilize shared branching, members should provide the following:
- Credit union name
- Account number
- A government-issued photo ID
Visit co-opsharedbranch.org and search by address, city, state, or zip code to find the location nearest you! Or call 888-SITE-CO-OP (888-748-3266).
Other Tools Available
Need account information? Call 888-837-6500 for personal assistance.
Some restrictions may apply and availability of funds deposited will depend on your credit union policy. Some shared branch locations may charge a fee for certain services.
Come experience what we can do for you.